Saturday, August 27, 2011

So, This Happened

I guess I have a blog now. Neat.


I'm Sam. I'm 21 as of last Tuesday (and having a beer as I type this, because hell yeah), I'm going to be entering my junior year at Wesleyan University in Connecticut in like two weeks, I want to be a writer, and that's all I can think to write in this space at the moment without devolving into "...and long walks on the beach and the feeling of sunshine on my face" type stuff. So that's the first post out of the way.


Actually, no. Couple more things: the title is just because I couldn't think of anything better at the moment. It won't just be video games I'm talking about here, but since I'm such a huge nerd and this is the internet, I have a sneaking suspicion they'll be working their way in to a lot of these posts. Like the first few. Whoops. Also, I have no idea how long this thing will last, so if this poops out after a few weeks, you guys have carte blanche to point to this post as an example of one of those blogs where it's updated nonstop for like a week and then disappears.


Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment